martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Winger - Rainbow In The Rose

Winger - Rainbow In The Rose

Musica gratis online

- www.Musica4all.com
Click aqui para escuchar Winger - Rainbow In The Rose

Deep inside my hunger grows / Got to find the rainbow in the rose / Somewhere the spirit shines / Like the moonlight - I move on.... / Somewhere the spirit shines - but / I'm still.... / Searching for the rainbow in the rose / Rainbow in the rose / If you can lead the way, than baby I will follow / Searching for... / I'm still looking for the / Rainbow in the rose / In the howling wind I first heard the voice / To be free again, it said / Find the rainbow in the rose / Somewhere the spirit shines / Like a holy light - we move on.... / Someday it will be mine - but / I'm still.... / Searching for the rainbow in the rose / Rainbow in the rose / If you can lead the way, than baby I will follow / Searching for... / I'm still looking through the window at the... / Rainbow in the rose / Owner of my devotion / The deeper my hunger grows - oh / Got to look inside, got to try to find the / Rainbow in the.... rose / Seaching for the rainbow in the rose / If you can lead the way, than baby I will follow / To find the rainbow / I'm just looking through the window at the / Rainbow in the rose....


Escuchar cancion Winger - Rainbow In The Rose

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario